Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Bensberg will not be neglected '

He is the new first man in Bergisch Gladbach: Lutz Urbach (CDU). A native of Cologne, is the new mayor of Bergisch Gladbach - with 50.5 percent of the vote.
Starting to work but he has been immediately after his election victory in September: "I could run with many colleagues from the administration, even before I took office conversations. So now we can really get, "says the 43-year-old.
His great concern for the city: "I want to do more for the individual districts. Which have been neglected in recent years, "says Urbach. The first project: "In the Bensberg downtown, there is no way to buy food. This must be changed urgently. Furthermore, I want one day a week even in Bensberg Town Hall for citizens to be there. "
Experience in municipal government was able to gather the family man already in Cologne, has worked in Alt-OB Harry Blum, and Fritz Schramma. A bit typical Cologne lifestyle brings with after Brucker Jung Bergisch Gladbach: "I totally like to celebrate Carnival. My wife was even Tanzmariechen. "