Monday, April 5, 2010

So we film our lives


        Photo: Bernd Peters
        Big Brother out of my pocket: For concerts and shows, but also in everyday life everywhere flashing cell phone cams and cameras.
The mega-trend is called Lifestreaming, photos and videos will be made directly online.
Volunteer monitoring or cool way to share with others to let events? We film and photograph our lives! A brilliant joke or voluntary monitoring?
X-Scouts explain why they record everything around them.
So we film our lives
"
back
Next »
Nina (20): "Warn Friends"
X-Scout Nina (20) from Troisdorf: "I film and photograph almost anywhere with my cell phone to keep my friends up to date."
For the X-scouts, she was at the finale of "America's Next Top Model" in the EXPRESS-box - and took her cell phone barely out of his hand.
"Everyone wants to know what is happening in my life. When I inform them, they also tell me what is going on with them. "
Pia (24): "I'm always first series"
I take pictures and movies with each concert and many of my leisure activities.
It is important, so I have a memory and I can look at my experiences again and again.
Usually I then hang the pictures in my collage in your living room, and the rest do I StudiVZ in order to show the others where I was, and generally where I stood. For the first row at a concert always belongs to me.
Nico (24): "I switch for grandchildren"
In the digital age, you really want to hold everything.
Our children and grandchildren will later access to hundreds of photo albums on Facebook, StudiVZ, and have other social networks. I really knipse constantly and forever.
Cell phone camera and SLR camera, I have always at hand. Thanks to access to fast Internet lines, I can share my "experiences" with others quickly. I think it's great.
Denise (19): "I love the play"
I like to knipse everything possible, because it's fun to capture beautiful moments!
For that I have my camera almost always there. First, there were mainly those of interest. At some point, then had to serve buildings and plants. Here then is rather the art in the foreground!
Several test exposures can be very cool in the right location. Later on, then everything on the PC.
David (23): "Let's just make a video"
Scout X-David (23) from Frechen: "Today it is actually totally easy to just" quickly record a video or a photo shoot. I do this all the time - my phone is always with you eventually. Then I keep the impressions of past events with me. "
David shares the photos - but only with select friends. "To the internet I invite only a little high, since control is lost. Who wants pictures and videos of me, can not give me asking first! "
Florian (23): "Videos are more lifelike"
I take pictures of the concerts that I go to a beautiful memory of the evening to have.
When I record a video, then I look at it with later and can feel the mood and feel of the concert. I also like to audition these videos to my friends. We laugh at us then broken forever.
I think the privately filmed video even better - which are closer to the life of turn.